Who are we looking for?
We work with clients all over the world and provide top
services for clients in
every industry, from dynamic start-ups to companies of all sizes. Our goals
- to constantly improve our experience and
both individual and team level
- to make an impact and keep finding new
opportunities to grow
- to challenge all the members of our team to
out of their comfort zone and try something new
- to create meaningful and memorable products,
love, ambition and responsibility.
The same approach marks our hiring process. We focus not only on your skills but
also on your professional and personal
ambitions, on your value system and core philosophy. We want to get to know you and
become convinced you are
the right person to join K7 Tech.
- Significant Android engineering experience, with
professional experience in working on at least one native Android application.
- Experience programming primarily in Kotlin
understanding of software design patterns such as MVVM
- Extensive experience in Android libraries such as
Koin, Hilt, RxJava, Jetpack, Navigation components, etc.
- Strong experience
working with RESTful APIs (and Apollo GraphQL knowledge is a bonus)
- Expertise in using tools for CI and test
- Familiarity with mobile testing
- Extensive experience with using various parts of
- Highly resourceful team player with the ability to
- A self-motivated, detail-oriented individual who
has critical analytical thinking
What we offer?
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Salary according to knowledge and industry
- Friendly team focused on continuous improvements
and never-ending pursuit of knowledge